How long do your products last?
Doughnuts, especially since most of our doughnuts are filled, should be enjoyed as soon as possible, preferably within 6 hours to maintain optimal freshness. Doughnuts can be eaten within 24 hours, but quality and texture may be compromised. Pop tarts and brownies are best consumed within 3 days.
How should we store your products?
Doughnuts should be kept at room temperature either in a sealed container or in the box/bag they were packaged in. You can refresh a day old doughnut by popping them in a microwave for 15 seconds or in a 350° toaster oven for about 1 minute (may slightly affect icing). Pop tarts should be kept in a sealed container at room temperature and can be refreshed in a 350° toaster oven for up to five minutes (may slightly affect royal icing). Brownies can be refrigerated or frozen.
Can your products be frozen for later consumption?
We don't recommend freezing our doughnuts for consumption at a later date. Brownies can be frozen, just make sure to thaw them out for 30-60 minutes before eating.
Do you ship your products?
No. Our doughnuts are handmade daily prior to events with no preservatives. We value the quality of our products and since yeasted doughnuts have a short shelf life, shipping is not an option.
How much are your products?
Sweets range from $4 to $8 while savory ranges from $8 to $13.
Do you cater special occasions?
At this time we cannot accommodate special orders and catering.
Do your products contain allergens?
Our doughnuts are not suitable for people with a soy allergy or gluten sensitivity. Some of our doughnuts may contain nuts depending on our rotating flavors. Our brownies and pop tarts do not contain nuts although we occasionally offer a nut-based brownie flavor. We are not a nut or gluten free facility so cross contamination may be possible.
What makes your doughnuts so special?
- We keep our quality ingredients simple and our flavors bold and unique. You’ll NEVER find animal products, bone char ingredients, trans fat, preservatives, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial coloring in our treats.
- The production space we work out of has a state of the art water filtration system, so we use purified water in our baked goods.
- Our artisan doughnuts and pastries are made with SO much love and in small batches to ensure quality.
- No conveyor belts or assembly line machines are used to make our donuts! Our doughnuts are made, rolled, cut, fried, filled and decorated by hand.
- We offer different flavored doughnut bases (i.e. chocolate, coffee, beet, pumpkin, etc.) that are hand filled on each corner and then hand dipped/decorated. Flavors change seasonally and are often inspired by our favorite desserts. Here are some flavors we’ve offered:
- Cannoli (various flavors)
- Gluten-Free Rainbow Cookie Donut (baked “cake donut”)
- Triple Pumpkin
- Maple-“Sausage” Croissant Doughnut
- The New Yorker (Everything Croissant Doughnut)
- Coconut Black Ash
- Non-cornformist (Sweet Corn Basil)
- Beet the System (Beet Chocolate-Pistachio)
- We also offer seasonal varieties and collaborate with many other local vegan vendors to offer innovative flavors that you cannot find elsewhere. Supporting other vegan businesses and the vegan community as a whole is very important to us!
Where is your location?
Unfortunately we do not have a storefront, but you can enjoy our goods at the various pop up events we participate in (check our events page for more details). Our baked goods can also be found at First Village Coffee in Ossining, NY (donut days are Tuesday, and Thursday). Note that while we offer a wide variety of vegan baked goods (i.e. cupcakes, cakes, cookies, muffins, donuts, etc.) at First Village Coffee, we tend to offer more basic unfilled donut varieties there. Follow our instagram or facebook accounts for updates!